Imagine that you are standing in front of a flagpole with your eyes closed. There is a flag flying in the wind. The person next to you asks, “Will you pledge allegiance to this flag?” What will you answer? You will most likely answer that you can’t pledge allegiance to the flag until you open your eyes and identify which country the flag stands for.
- Could Tillerson Confirmation Spark World War III – US v China?
- Trump Hails Brexit as a ‘Great Thing’ and Announces Speedy UK Trade Deal
- 10 Landmines Obama has Left for Trump
- Black Liberals Attack Steve Harvey for Meeting with Donald Trump
- President Trump will Immediately Restore Bust of Churchill Obama Removed from Oval Office
- Protesters Planning Demonstration Outside Ivanka’s Home
- Report Says Liberal Facebook May Be Developing Mind-Reading Device