Imagine that you are standing in front of a flagpole with your eyes closed. There is a flag flying in the wind. The person next to you asks, “Will you pledge allegiance to this flag?” What will you answer? You will most likely answer that you can’t pledge allegiance to the flag until you open your eyes and identify which country the flag stands for.
- Saving the Middle Class
- ONLY CONSERVATIVE WOMEN CAN BE PERSONALLY ATTACKED
- Christian Student Suspended for Being Christian by Florida Professor
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy to Replace James Comey? Really?
- Muslim Professor Claims Jesus Wasn’t Crucified, Student Who Disagrees Is Suspended
- Senator Pocahontas Warren Attacks Ivanka Trump
- Keystone Pipeline Provides Trump With Yet Another Victory
- Planned Parenthood Unashamedly Dealing Baby Parts (Video)