Imagine that you are standing in front of a flagpole with your eyes closed. There is a flag flying in the wind. The person next to you asks, “Will you pledge allegiance to this flag?” What will you answer? You will most likely answer that you can’t pledge allegiance to the flag until you open your eyes and identify which country the flag stands for.
- First Lady Melania Trump Prays “the Lord’s Prayer,” Liberals Freak Out
- Milo Yiannopoulos Gone From CPAC–TRUMP SPEAKING AT CPAC
- The Trump Machine
- Matt Walsh: Marriage is Not an ‘Equal Partnership’
- Worst Presidents of the Last 100 Years
- Teacher Puts Anti-Trump Comment into Homework Assignment, Father of Student Protests, Teacher Reprimanded, America Wins!
- CNN Loses First Round of Court Battle over Accusations It Reports ‘Fake News’
- ISIS Sex Slaves Reveal Horror Stories