Imagine that you are standing in front of a flagpole with your eyes closed. There is a flag flying in the wind. The person next to you asks, “Will you pledge allegiance to this flag?” What will you answer? You will most likely answer that you can’t pledge allegiance to the flag until you open your eyes and identify which country the flag stands for.
- Worst of the Worst: The Most Shocking Wikileaks
- BOMBSHELL! The Kremlin Reports a $1.8 billion Transfer Made from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank
- Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Only Support Trump, Because ‘They Don’t Want to Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes
- Yes Master!
- ‘Reporters’ at Third Debate Caught Cheering On Hillary, Groaning at Trump
- How the Clinton Machine Programs the Media Against Trump
- Immigration Crime Myths
- FBI Notes Confirm Hillary Got Caught Stealing Taxpayer Property