A recently released study found that being a religious or faithful person doesn’t necessarily make you more well-behaved, with one caveat worth noting: religious people were found to have more pride and gratitude when they committed moral acts. Author and Pastor Zachary Bartels joins Joe to discuss.
- The University of California Announces that it Will Ignore Laws it Doesn’t Like
- Warped ABC News Report: San Bernardino Terror Attack Was Triggered By Christmas Party
- Obama Mocks Trump for saying He Was Going to Save the Carrier Jobs in Indiana, and Then He Did It.
- Money for Nothin’
- Vegans Demand a Change in Currency
- Obama Makes Announcement About Women Being Drafted
- Clinton Aides Melt Down at Harvard Forum, Accuse Trump of Winning with White Supremacy
- NC Teacher May Lose Job For Stomping American Flag