Nationally acclaimed evangelist John Luther is the last obstacle in the way of sweeping religious reform in the States. When a U.S. Senator and Luther’s own supporters abduct and frame him in the murder of an innocent teenage girl, an unprecedented era of persecution is unleashed. Out on personal recognizance, Luther escapes police surveillance in search of the truth. And suddenly, a once-normal life is targeted by a team of ex-military operatives who wage a relentless campaign to eliminate the incriminating evidence. As evangelist turned fugitive, Luther vows to expose anyone involved with or profiting from the girl’s murder; a mission that brings him face-to-face with the coming storm of persecution that will threaten the entire Christian community in America.
- The University of California Announces that it Will Ignore Laws it Doesn’t Like
- Warped ABC News Report: San Bernardino Terror Attack Was Triggered By Christmas Party
- Obama Mocks Trump for saying He Was Going to Save the Carrier Jobs in Indiana, and Then He Did It.
- Money for Nothin’
- Vegans Demand a Change in Currency
- Obama Makes Announcement About Women Being Drafted
- Clinton Aides Melt Down at Harvard Forum, Accuse Trump of Winning with White Supremacy
- NC Teacher May Lose Job For Stomping American Flag