A Chicago police officer was hospitalized after being severely beaten because she was afraid to use her gun for fear of retaliation and national scrutiny she and her family might have faced. She hesitated, when she knew she should shoot.
- FINALLY, it is Morning in America Again
- ACLU Tell Protesters to Video Cops During Inaugural But Warn Cops to Turn OFF Body Cameras
- Inauguration Day 2017
- Islam Incrementally Sanitizes YouTube!
- BREAKING! Mexico Sends Donald Trump a Special Inauguration Gift
- Dem Lawmaker Plans to Initiate Impeachment Process Against Trump
- Obama Frees More Guantanamo Bay Prisoners On Last Day
- Revisiting The Mother Of All ‘Conspiracy Theories’ (Energy Efficiency)