A Chicago police officer was hospitalized after being severely beaten because she was afraid to use her gun for fear of retaliation and national scrutiny she and her family might have faced. She hesitated, when she knew she should shoot.
- IS TRUMP ABOUT TO STAB US IN THE BACK AND SIDE WITH THE BANKERS?
- Susan Rice ordered spy agencies to produce ‘detailed spreadsheets’ on Trump and his aides
- Don’t get fixated on Susan Rice as the authority behind back-door surveillance of Trump
- News You Can Use for April 4, 2017
- Homegrown Jihadist Admits to ISIS-Inspired Plan to Murder The Pope
- [VIDEO] MUSLIM WOMAN HAPPILY SAYS, ‘IF YOU DON’T BEAT YOUR WIFE, YOU’RE NOT MANLY’
- Mass. Lawmaker Who Tipped off Illegal Immigrants to ICE ‘Raid’ Might Face an Investigation
- VIDEO: High Level LGBT Activist Concerned About Radical Islam: “Forget Bathroom War!”