Keller High School, in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, hired Ryan Roberts to be a motivational speaker.
The topic of the speech, “Alleviating stress in students’ lives,” and all was well until Roberts brought Jesus into the equation.
So this is where we are:
- Military Chaplains are being reprimanded for speaking explicitly about Jesus and the Bible.
- Christians are sued when they attempt to live out their biblically based values.
- The President scolds Christians for not “celebrating” perverse lifestyle choices which contradict scripture.
- A Fire Chief was suspended merely because a book he wrote espoused biblical values.
- And a motivational speaker is fired for mentioning Jesus in a combatting stress speech to High School students in Texas.
Read more at SavingOurFuture