This Memorial Day 2015, I’m remembering of all the lives cut short, and the many sacrifices our men and women in the Armed Forces gave, to bring us the freedoms we enjoy today. A simple “thank you” just doesn’t seem to be enough to to express my gratitude. This drawing is for them, that we never forget. By A.F.Branco ©2012 – ©2015
- Could Tillerson Confirmation Spark World War III – US v China?
- Trump Hails Brexit as a ‘Great Thing’ and Announces Speedy UK Trade Deal
- 10 Landmines Obama has Left for Trump
- Black Liberals Attack Steve Harvey for Meeting with Donald Trump
- President Trump will Immediately Restore Bust of Churchill Obama Removed from Oval Office
- Protesters Planning Demonstration Outside Ivanka’s Home
- Report Says Liberal Facebook May Be Developing Mind-Reading Device