The U.S. government sharply increased the number of green cards for Middle Eastern immigrants from countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq in 2014, newly released data from the Department of Homeland Security shows.
- The 28 initiatives Donald Trump plans to accomplish in his first 100 days, his “Contract with the American Voter”
- Conservatives Who Aren’t Voting for Trump: Do You Really Want Hillary?
- Clinton Campaign Manager OK with Stolen Trump Taxes but Not with Leaked Clinton Emails
- Nasty Girls
- Obamacare Handed Trump a YUGE Gift (Will He Take It?)
- Murder Suspect Broadcasts Getaway On Facebook Live
- Undercover Video Proves Hillary Clinton and Democrat Leaders “Personally” Involved in Election Fraud!
- Professor with Perfect Election Prediction Record: “Trump Will Win”