If Common Core is so wonderful for the youth of America, why is it that this “Jeopardy!” contestant can’t even manage basic math skills? Yes, the world famous game show seemed to take a not-so-subtle jab at Common Core standards during a “Kids Week” edition, in which a category called “Non-Common Core Math” made an appearance. The purpose of the category wasn’t clearly explained by host Alex Trebek, but it was obviously a challenge for contestants to complete basic equations that do NOT require the overly complicated Common Core system that has been wildly controversial. Imagine how difficult this would have been for the young ones if these actually WERE Common Core-based problems. They certainly wouldn’t have been any easier!
- FINALLY, it is Morning in America Again
- ACLU Tell Protesters to Video Cops During Inaugural But Warn Cops to Turn OFF Body Cameras
- Inauguration Day 2017
- Islam Incrementally Sanitizes YouTube!
- BREAKING! Mexico Sends Donald Trump a Special Inauguration Gift
- Dem Lawmaker Plans to Initiate Impeachment Process Against Trump
- Obama Frees More Guantanamo Bay Prisoners On Last Day
- Revisiting The Mother Of All ‘Conspiracy Theories’ (Energy Efficiency)