If Common Core is so wonderful for the youth of America, why is it that this “Jeopardy!” contestant can’t even manage basic math skills? Yes, the world famous game show seemed to take a not-so-subtle jab at Common Core standards during a “Kids Week” edition, in which a category called “Non-Common Core Math” made an appearance. The purpose of the category wasn’t clearly explained by host Alex Trebek, but it was obviously a challenge for contestants to complete basic equations that do NOT require the overly complicated Common Core system that has been wildly controversial. Imagine how difficult this would have been for the young ones if these actually WERE Common Core-based problems. They certainly wouldn’t have been any easier!
- Preparation H
- Muslims Re-Write History to Pretend Israel Doesn’t Exist!
- Justin Timberlake May Be Jailed for Ballot Selfie
- [VIDEO] Former CEO of Clinton Foundation Begging Russia for “Urgent and Immediate” Asylum
- Donald Duck Trump
- Hillary Clinton and the Rise of Abortion Extremism in America
- The 28 initiatives Donald Trump plans to accomplish in his first 100 days, his “Contract with the American Voter”
- Conservatives Who Aren’t Voting for Trump: Do You Really Want Hillary?