If Common Core is so wonderful for the youth of America, why is it that this “Jeopardy!” contestant can’t even manage basic math skills? Yes, the world famous game show seemed to take a not-so-subtle jab at Common Core standards during a “Kids Week” edition, in which a category called “Non-Common Core Math” made an appearance. The purpose of the category wasn’t clearly explained by host Alex Trebek, but it was obviously a challenge for contestants to complete basic equations that do NOT require the overly complicated Common Core system that has been wildly controversial. Imagine how difficult this would have been for the young ones if these actually WERE Common Core-based problems. They certainly wouldn’t have been any easier!
- IS TRUMP ABOUT TO STAB US IN THE BACK AND SIDE WITH THE BANKERS?
- Susan Rice ordered spy agencies to produce ‘detailed spreadsheets’ on Trump and his aides
- Don’t get fixated on Susan Rice as the authority behind back-door surveillance of Trump
- News You Can Use for April 4, 2017
- Homegrown Jihadist Admits to ISIS-Inspired Plan to Murder The Pope
- [VIDEO] MUSLIM WOMAN HAPPILY SAYS, ‘IF YOU DON’T BEAT YOUR WIFE, YOU’RE NOT MANLY’
- Mass. Lawmaker Who Tipped off Illegal Immigrants to ICE ‘Raid’ Might Face an Investigation
- VIDEO: High Level LGBT Activist Concerned About Radical Islam: “Forget Bathroom War!”