If Common Core is so wonderful for the youth of America, why is it that this “Jeopardy!” contestant can’t even manage basic math skills? Yes, the world famous game show seemed to take a not-so-subtle jab at Common Core standards during a “Kids Week” edition, in which a category called “Non-Common Core Math” made an appearance. The purpose of the category wasn’t clearly explained by host Alex Trebek, but it was obviously a challenge for contestants to complete basic equations that do NOT require the overly complicated Common Core system that has been wildly controversial. Imagine how difficult this would have been for the young ones if these actually WERE Common Core-based problems. They certainly wouldn’t have been any easier!
- Obama Says His Biggest Regret Was Not Being Able to Take Your Guns Away and Leave You Defenseless
- Is the California Secession Effort Being Run From Russia?
- OSU Activists Complain Terrorist Was Wrongly Shot By Police
- What The Israelis Knew About Trump Before Anyone Else
- Participation Trophy
- Paging Dr. Kringle: Mall Santa Tells Overweight 9-Year-Old to ‘Lay off the Burgers and Fries’
- Obama Orders Intelligence Agencies to Review Alleged Russian Hacks
- Clinton Campaign Tried to Get Mika Brzezinski Booted Off Air