IRS Targets Conservatives, Illegals Are Given (Illegal) Tax Returns


With the IRS targeting conservative groups and denying them tax-exempt status, the fox is definitely watching the henhouse—but that’s no longer the “big story” in the news. While conservatives have been wrestling with the IRS, we now learn that many illegals are receiving tax refunds!

Tax fraud is apparently rampant amongst illegals with many filing false claims and claiming children they don’t have in their native country. In other words, it should come as no surprise that the illegals are breaking the law…


“The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.

Other locations on the IG’s Top Ten list for singular addresses that were theoretically used simultaneously by thousands of unauthorized alien workers, included an address in Oxnard, Calif, where the IRS sent 2,507 refunds worth $10,395,874; an address in Raleigh, North Carolina, where the IRS sent 2,408 refunds worth $7,284,212; an address in Phoenix, Ariz., where the IRS sent 2,047 refunds worth $5,558,608; an address in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., where the IRS sent 1,972 refunds worth $2,256,302; an address in San Jose, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,942 refunds worth $5,091,027; and an address in Arvin, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,846 refunds worth $3,298,877.”

All of this amounts to multiple-millions of U.S. dollars–money that could/should go toward paying off the national debt but is instead being given to illegal aliens who do not pay taxes by Americans who do.

Where is the outrage from the media??

What is the Government doing to stop this?

What is the IRS doing to stop these illegal activities?

Answer: Nothing.

The way many of these illegals are filing tax returns without a social security number is they are using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). An ITIN is a tax processing number, issued by the IRS for individuals who have worked in the U.S but do not have a social security number. A non-resident alien working would have to pay taxes and is issued an ITIN, as they are not eligible for a social security number.

Continue Reading at

Posting Policy
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read more.

Trending on Liberty Alliance

Don't miss a thing. Sign up for our email newsletter to become a Liberty Alliance insider.

Send this to friend