It’s a familiar story: The family of teens shot and killed during a home break-in blame the armed homeowner. The latest news item fitting this pattern has a unique twist: The resident who acted in self-defense was armed with an AR-15, which prompted the grieving grandfather of one of the dead adolescents to lament that his grandson “didn’t have a chance” against that level of firepower.
- IS TRUMP ABOUT TO STAB US IN THE BACK AND SIDE WITH THE BANKERS?
- Susan Rice ordered spy agencies to produce ‘detailed spreadsheets’ on Trump and his aides
- Don’t get fixated on Susan Rice as the authority behind back-door surveillance of Trump
- News You Can Use for April 4, 2017
- Homegrown Jihadist Admits to ISIS-Inspired Plan to Murder The Pope
- [VIDEO] MUSLIM WOMAN HAPPILY SAYS, ‘IF YOU DON’T BEAT YOUR WIFE, YOU’RE NOT MANLY’
- Mass. Lawmaker Who Tipped off Illegal Immigrants to ICE ‘Raid’ Might Face an Investigation
- VIDEO: High Level LGBT Activist Concerned About Radical Islam: “Forget Bathroom War!”