Facebook is apparently going to have to answer for the charges presented by ex-employees who blew the whistle on not just newsfeed manipulation through manually creating “trending” topics, but also their suppression of conservative news.
- The Internet Caught Judge Gorsuch Rolling His Eyes at this Ridiculous Line of Questions
- Chuck ‘The Obstructor’ Schumer’s Latest: Delay Gorsuch Vote Till After FBI Russia Probe
- Pro-Lifers Aren’t the Ones Being Hypocrites, Tomi
- POCAHONTAS TO BE NEXT PRESIDENT?
- James Comey Needs to Go
- VIDEO: Rand Paul Declares “We Know One Thing for Sure,” Obama’s Intel Spied on the Trump Campaign Staff
- Hillary Campaign Chairman Podesta Failed to Reveal Financial Interest in Russia-Linked Firm
- S.F. Union Protects Teachers Who Beat Kids: Project Veritas Video