J. Neil Schulman suggests that Edward Snowden is a patriot in the tradition of the original American revolutionaries. Those who call him a traitor have no understanding or love for human rights or liberty.
- The University of California Announces that it Will Ignore Laws it Doesn’t Like
- Warped ABC News Report: San Bernardino Terror Attack Was Triggered By Christmas Party
- Obama Mocks Trump for saying He Was Going to Save the Carrier Jobs in Indiana, and Then He Did It.
- Money for Nothin’
- Vegans Demand a Change in Currency
- Obama Makes Announcement About Women Being Drafted
- Clinton Aides Melt Down at Harvard Forum, Accuse Trump of Winning with White Supremacy
- NC Teacher May Lose Job For Stomping American Flag