Here’s how Hollywood is promoting homosexuality right now:
Super-hyped “Empire” series starts with Oscar nominee Terrence Howard having a homosexual son – and he’s a hunk.
- “Glee” features over five gay characters.
- Home and remodeling reality shows regularly feature lesbians and gays in partnerships exploring homes.
- “Modern Family” features a gay couple who married over two episodes recently.
- “Ellen DeGeneres” celebrates her lesbianism and “marriage” in between appearances of guests like Taylor Swift to attract young girls.
- “Dancing with the Stars” hosts a gay judge and gay couples.
What Can We Do?
Read more at Barbwire