60% of Democrats think Hillary is…

0

In a Newsbusted exclusive Anchor Jodie Miller (see video at LidBlog) has unveiled a new poll presenting American attitudes about the president-wanna-be.

According to the poll 60% of Americans think that Hillary Clinton is dishonest.  Sadly for Hillary Clinton the remaining 40% know she is dishonest.

Read the full article at LidBlog

Tags:
Posting Policy
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read more.

Trending on Liberty Alliance

STAY IN THE LOOP
Don't miss a thing. Sign up for our email newsletter to become a Liberty Alliance insider.