Who’s your baby’s Daddy? (H/T P. Silleman)
The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing ‘Father’s details.’ Put another way, “Who’s your baby’s Daddy?”
These are genuine excerpts from the forms.
Be sure to check out #11, it takes 1st prize, with #3 being runner up. LOVE the spelling pros (and prose) on #5 & #8.
1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.
2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.
3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks… (The runner-up).
4. I don’t know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he’s had it replaced.
5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son’s conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.
Continue Reading at TheBlackSphere.net